Gundie’s Auto Recyclers has a full-time opening for a Parts Puller.
- You will be constantly moving with dismantling cars, trucks and an occasional semi.
- You will need to be able to work at a steady pace all day long.
- You will need to be able to stay on task with minimal supervision.
- You will need to be able to pay close attention to detail.
- Prior experience is not required but a knowledge of vehicles is essential.
- Any prior automotive experience is very helpful.
- Must have knowledge of vehicle parts.
- Must have your own tools and steel-toed boots.
- Must be able to lift up to 60lbs, unassisted, on a regular basis.
- Must have reliable transportation (we are not on a bus route).
- Must have a valid, non-suspended driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be available to work full time Monday through Friday, with an occasional Saturday.
- Medical and dental available 60 days after hire.
- 6 Paid Holidays
- After 1 year of employment, 5-day vacation.
- After 5 years of employment, 10-day vacation.
- Wage is DOE.
- Eligible for regular production-based bonus after probationary period.
Please respond with a resume via email or stop by in person to fill out an application.
Ask for either John Vick or Matt Kay.
Please DO NOT CALL regarding this position. Calls will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org